Monday, May 28, 2012

Honor's Day Program Thursday, May 31st at 9:30 in the Cafeteria.

Be on the look-out for a note to come home this week letting you know about a few items we will be needing to celebrate our last week of 2nd Grade.  Let me know on the sheet if there is an item you can send in.

Look for Dibels results to come home with your child this week.  I am so incredibly proud of the progress your child has made this year.  I am blown away at the phenominal readers in Room 124!

For homework this week your child will have 2 math review pages from their workbook on Tuesday.  They have until Friday to turn those 2 sheets in. 

I will be out of the classroom this Friday to celebrate my daughter's kindergarten program with her.  Your child will be in very good hands with Mrs. Best on that day.

Please email me with any questions or concerns.  Have a super week!

No comments:

Post a Comment