Sunday, May 13, 2012

From the bottom of my heart, a great big thank-you for making me feel so loved and appreciated during Teacher Appreciation Week.  I am by far the luckiest teacher, and I appreciate each of you so much! I am working on my thank-you cards, but I couldn't post without a big THANK YOU first!

Story this Week: Jingle Dancer
Genre: Realistic Fiction
Phonics: Prefixes mis-, mid-
Voc. Strategy: Context Clues
Comp. Skill: Character, Setting, Plot
Comp. Strategy: Prior Knowledge
Grammar: the Paragraph

Math: We will be testing on Patterns this Friday.

Please check with your child about their notebook paper.  We are completely out of our classroom supply of paper so your child will need to make sure they have some in their binder.

Please email me with any questions you may have.  Have a super week!

No comments:

Post a Comment