Sunday, April 6, 2014

April 18th is a regular school day due to the weather make up day.

Please make sure all field trip forms and money are turned in Monday for the Art Museum.  I got a few forms without the money. 


Also, put on your calendar May 6th for the Lanark Field Trip.  All are welcome to join us. 


I added several dates to the side of our blog for you to keep in mind.  I know this time of the year is super busy, and the school year is flying by.  We will have 3rd graders before we know it.  Also, note the math sites to the right of our blog that I emailed you about.  I hope your child has found a favorite to practice with.  The timed drill will be the last week of April. 


Science Voc. test this Wednesday, April 9th. 

Story this Week: Signmaker's Assistant
Genre: Humorous Fiction
Phonics: Vowels aw, au, augh, al
Voc. Strategy: Word Structure
Comp. Skill: Realism and Fantasy
Comp. Strategy: Monitor and Fix Up
Grammar: Contractions


In Math we will begin Chapter 10 on Data.


Please email me with any questions you may have.  Have a SUPER week!

No comments:

Post a Comment