Sunday, November 10, 2013

Happy Veterans Day!

I am so thankful for all of our military families.  The sacrifices that you and your family make for our Country are beyond incredible.  WE HONOR AND THANK YOU!

We have a very busy week ahead of us.  Since it's the end of a Unit in Reading we will not have a Spelling test this week.  We will have our Unit test only in Reading for Unit 2.

We will have a Science Voc. test this Thursday.  Please make sure your child is studying their study guide.

We will have Nancy's this Tuesday since we are out of school Monday.

The Book Fair is coming to our school this Friday.  We will preview it as a class Thursday.  I will be sending the kids two at a time to shop.  They shop without me, so please make sure they know what you would like them to purchase.  You are welcome to come and shop with them if you would like.

We have been having so much fun doing some Holiday writing.  Make sure to ask your child about their story.  I entered their final copy in a writing competition.  We will hear back about the winners in December.  I will keep you posted.  I was so pleased with the creativity the kids showed in their writing.

We are continuing with 2-digit addition in Math this week.  The kids are doing a great job.  Please continue to reinforce as they practice with their homework.

We are in need of staplers in our writing center if you have any spare ones at your house.

Please email me with any questions or concerns you may have.  I hope your week is SUPER!

No comments:

Post a Comment