Sunday, November 18, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving Holidays are November 21 - 23.

Forms asking for help for Teacher Treat Day came home last week - second and third grade parents are asked to help with this one.


Several Scholastic Book Orders came home last week.  You are welcome to place the orders online or you can send them in by this Tuesday.  If you are ordering any Christmas secrets please email me so I will know to put them aside for you.

Please don't forget to send in the field trip information.

We started our presentations on our State boxes Friday.  However, due to the fact that we have a classroom full of world changers, the presentations are running a little long.  :)  I am hoping that we will finish them tomorrow.  I will post a slide show of the boxes once we are done.  The kids are doing an incredible job.  They even incorporated the use of the Elmo into the presentations on Friday. 

We will not begin the new unit in Reading or have Spelling words this week due to the 2-day week. 

Your child will only have Math homework Monday night. 

I hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday.  I am so thankful for each child in Room 124.  I am also thankful for their incredibly supportive parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment